Thursday, December 29, 2011

Survey on December 9th in Austria

Team Austria asked people this question!!
What makes you smile?
All the small things (it's difficult to explain but lots of small things...)
The sunshine after a lot of cloudy days
Chocolates
Drinking
People
Party
A lot of money
Making friends
Whenever I am with a beatiful woman, I smile, yeah!
When the first snowflakes fall

When I talk with my friends. I'm outside Korea, I miss my friends, I call them, and I smile
    and laugh a lot. 
When I'm with my girlfriend
Pretty dogs (I don't have one and I really want to have one.)
Beautiful weather, nature and city (Whenever I'm traveling in the beautiful weather in the

    beautiful city, it makes me smile.)
All the sweet things
Staying with my friends (If my friends smile, I smile.)
BEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment