Monday, December 5, 2011

Poster Making Party!!

See all photos


Hey World,

The day of our first international event is finally coming!! How's everything going??
We all are excited about the day.


We had a Poster making party on last Friday. We made a lot of sings and boxes.



















The signs really worked when we had a trial survey last time; they helped us a lot to attract people and have more confident to go and talk to people.

The boxes are for collecting papers that people write their answer on. We are planning on having 3 groups on DEC9, so one question(one box) for each group.


We made signs say
- What makes you smile?
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you want to say to the world?
- Have your say in the global conversation!!

And we wrote the answers for those questions from the last trial survey around the boxes, so that people who answers the question can see the answers as examples.






We also put a big poster says "What makes you smile?" on the wall of one of our Vancouver campus.



We already got many cool answers on the paper from students in our school!! 
  



- My friends make me smile
- 'Thank you' makes me smile
- My family
- Chocolate
- My boyfriend makes me smile <3


Those sweet answers on the "Happiness Wall" made me smile and they made my day!!
Thank you so much for your sweet answers.


There is 
nothing 
that would take away my smile.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!





Let's share your smile with the world!!



No comments:

Post a Comment