Monday, December 5, 2011

SUNners in the world!!

This message is from the SUN project team in Tarragona, Spain.

------------------
Hi, 

We are a group of different students from Tarragona (Spain), a small city near Barcelona. 

I knew by kat the creation from this project and is so interesant for me, because i'm studying social and cultural animation and this cause could help me in my work.

we are too interested in create a team here in our city for two motives:

1) we are very implicate in social projects
2) We believe the world can (and need) change.

 I hope to connected with us,

XAVI





-------------------------

I'm so glad to know that the people in other city are also working on this project to spread smiles in their community. They have their own Spanish blog for this project, too.【 http://sunprojecttgna-spain.blogspot.com/



HEY, WORLD!!

WE ARE CONNECTED!!





Have your say in the global conversation!!


What are you going to do in your community??

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the post!! here all are working hard for the next friday... yeah! =)

    ReplyDelete