Saturday, November 19, 2011

What makes your smile??!


Today, we talked about what we are really going to do on Dec.9th in our community.

Which place is good for survey?
What should we do on the day to make people smile?
What else can we do?? We don't want to only do survey. It's boring!!!


We had a brainstorm to know what make us smile, what make people smile!!

Family?
Friend?
Boyfriend?

Money?? lol





I said; "I can't help smiling when I see these Chinese laughing man statues!!"

Everyone in Vancouver should know these laughing Chinese men statues in English Bay.
I love these amassing laughter so much. I believe that nothing can make people smile better than them. 




And I also said; "I think people's smile make me smile. When I see someone laughing so hard, it makes me laugh, too even when I'm not feeling like laughing at all. "

Then Khu said: "Hey!!!! I have a good idea!!! We can ask for one best smile from people before/after our survey!!"



And we all were like "Wow!!", as if we had found a treasure trove of new idea!!!
And after that, lots of gooood and interesting ideas came out :)



So here is our ideas from yesterday's meeting.


--------

Meet at 1 oclock

Make groups of 3-4 and go to survey (to.. Art Gallery/UB sC/Metrotown/Vancouver Library/Canada Place etc. )

Have big board says "Give me your big smile!!" 

And do survey. It's not asking people to fill the survey sheet, but having conversation and we fill the survey sheet or we also can use recorders. (My teachers!! Can we borrow the recorders from school??)

After the survey, we say thank you and "take one smile to home!!"


And on this piece of to go smile paper, we can put the URL of our blog page so that people who answered the survey also can check the result later!!! 


We take lots of pictures, we take lots of videos, so that we can share them later!!


At 4 o'clock, everyone gets together again and talks about the survey!!

And then... Go for a dinerrrrr!!! (Or drink <3)


--------


What do you think about this idea??

We also talked about what we can do with the results which we would get from our survey and other communities.

But now, it's time for me to go to eat Japanese ramen, so i will write it later :p

See you sooooon!!



Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment